Tuesday, September 1, 2009

King of the Castle

We got home today from work/daycare, Drew immediately ran to the window in hysterics. HE WANTED TO GO OUTSIDE NOW!! He was very excited to play in his new castle. Our backyard is working out pretty good for us this summer- having it fenced it is the best! He can run freely, which he does.




He hasn't gone in the "watch tower" yet, but I am sure he will in time. It also has a secret trap door that looks like a fireplace, but he cannot figure out how to get in- he was trying to get in feet first rather then crawling. I got in the castle today, with Drew pushing my rear in. After I got inside here is the conversation between myself in Aric (remember- I am super pregnant)
Me: I guess I will just stain stick that.
Aric: Do you need me to take it apart to get out
Me: Silence
Aric: I can lift you out?
Me: Silence

I eventually was able to get back out the 2 foot tall door- same way I got in. There was no way I would have fit through the secret trap door.

We went to the MD on short notice last week- little chick wasn't moving at all. Everything turned out ok- they kept me there for a couple hours as she wasn't moving much the first hour. Anyways- the resident comes in to check things out. She palpates my stomach to check her position and says "Boy, she is measuring big for 36 weeks!!!". ARE YOU KIDDING?? I say "ummmm...(quietly & meekly) I am only 33 weeks?". TGFCC (thank goodness for c-sections!) We have an ultrasound tomorrow, so we will get a better idea on how big she really is. Apparently she is a big, nameless, heavy sleeper...

No comments:

Post a Comment