Drew has been practicing being a big brother. Maybe he needs to forgo swimming lessons and go to babysitting class with his cousin Grace? The other day I "caught" him hiding behind the chair stuffing cheese crackers in his baby dolls mouth. Just practicing.
The appetizer is...cocoa puffs.
Notice all the other friends? He was so frustrated that they would not all sit up and stay up- so mama had to help them with the choo choo track.
Wish Drew luck for his appointment on Wednesday. We are bringing him in to the allergist/immunologist to do a re-check on his egg allergy. I am VERY concerned about this upcoming flu season and would like him to get the flu shot (especially with his IgA Deficiency), but of course, it has egg protein in it. The plan is to see how severely he is still allergic to eggs, then possibly precede with the flu shot and have him stay and be monitored. If he could eat eggs again- his food options expand so much! Today I gave him a chips ahoy cookie (they do not have eggs in them) and he wouldn't even bite into it, just carried it around. It eventually ended up in my tummy. The kiddo has not had baked goods- so he has no desire to eat them. How strange...maybe not such a bad thing?
Drew had a "trying" day today. Some days are just like that. I lost count of time outs, not including the ones he gave himself.
Wow Janet! No premie clothes for her! Drew is so precious and well adjusted. You are really good parents. Love from NH
ReplyDeleteGood luck on Drew's appointment! TGFC's! (Thanks goodness for C-sections). When I was in recovery from my c-section with Aiden I was SO excited because I knew if I had any more kids it would be a "C" without a doubt! Funny the things we get excited about. Oh, and they (reluctantly, because I was so huge) told me he would be about 7lbs but he was 9lbs 3 oz and a 15 1/4 inch head. Good Luck! :-)
ReplyDelete