Tuesday, June 30, 2009

We have decided to forgo the $16 tab for a Drew haircut and DIY. Much cheaper, no tears, and looks much better then it did when we brought him in. He actually seemed to enjoy it (and he didn't even mind the hairy crackers).
See Drew, this is how it is done.

I think he is thinking "Oh God, do I have split ends"


I have clearly expressed my favorite thing this week (see cake post)...Drew is showing off his. Mac and Cheese and his Moss Patriots Jersey.

My girlfriend had a baby girl a week ago last Saturday. She named her Leah- she was 5 lbs 11 oz. Just a kitten! And look, Drew only sort of poked her eyes out. See, he'll be a good big brother...(*this is said with a questioning intonation*)
Drew at Strawberry pickin'. OK, we didn't let him pick by himself. There were too many pricky plants. Aric got hives, I got a rash and Drew got a flat of Strawberries. The cow train Drew is on is called 'gracie', the one next to it was 'susie'. What are the odds? That is me next to Drew, not a linebacker...

2 comments:

  1. I have not seen the Susie one. I have Grace's picture in the Gracie one when she was little....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pic of Drew in his Pats jersey holding his box of Kraft mac n cheese... definitely his father's son!!!

    ReplyDelete