Drew woke up Sunday morning with the worst case of bed head to date. I finally admitted he looked neglected and needed a trim. This was not his first "haircut". I chopped off his rat tail a month ago. Of course I chopped it as close to his scalp as possible so I could tie a band around it and save it. How selfish am I? He had this weird line thing in the back of his head after, he didn't seem to mind. So this is the first...and last haircut at a real hair place. The gal who cut his hair asked if we wanted her to use the scissors and style it, I think I cut her off and said 'buzz it, as short as possible' I don't want to have to do this again for a long time.
Before...

During...

After...

Notice how wet with slobber the his cape is?? Not even Elmo or bubbles or a cell phone calmed him down. I got MY certificate and wads of hair to put it his babybook, so I am done. Next time Aric will just buzz it himself.
No comments:
Post a Comment