Wednesday, June 17, 2009

O O Spaghetti O

That is Drew's new saying. Except he says it like "o o skkkeeeteeeaaa". He is a little copy cat lately. He is saying everything! We really have to watch our mouths. Today I came up the stairs lugging him on my hip and sort of plopped him down and said "ofta". Of course he preceeds to run around the living room "ofta, ofta, ofta". His Great Grandma would be proud.

We have our baby gals Birthday! OCTOBER 12th...unless of course she comes earlier. We have a planned c-section that day, mid-morning. My MD reserves the OR for hysterectomies in the a.m., so I guess I will just have to starve all morning. (I had an emergency c-section with Drew, so no, I am not getting a c-section out of convenience, but it is convenient)I requested that she ensures she gives me a c-section, NOT a hysterectomy. We taught Drew to pat my belly and say "gentle". Of course he actually whaps it with all his mite screaming "GEEENTLE!". I am sure baby g really appreciates it. She'll come out flinching when she hears his voice.

I have lots of new pics, except I will have to post them later. Sorry Grammy Wendy. I think I may have a virus on my computer and I don't want to touch it until my tech guy (grandpa) can look at it, or maybe his assistant will get to it sooner (aric).

No comments:

Post a Comment