So, I have been craving cake for the past 3 months. Not just any ordinary cake. It required a specific taste: chocolate, mousse middle, chocolate. Yes, friends and family have made attempts at trying to meet my craving needs, with no luck. Today was the day! At about 2:00 my boss called down to my office and asked me to meet him in his office at 3:00...ok
(my crazy mind is running through what is up??Maybe he is canning me??) I get to his door and its shut. Not a good sign=private meeting. He suddenly opens it to let me in stating he knew I'd be there right at 3, as I am always on time. (yah-right). I walk in and there it is..."the cake". The perfect most delicious cake ever. Perfect. My cravings have now been satisfied! It was my one year anniversary at work- so they sang to me and ate cake (it sort of felt like I was in an episode from The Office). My boss knew I had been craving cake as we had a looong cake discussion in our morning meeting. And, he is the father of 5...so maybe he gets the whole pregnancy/craving thing?
My cake.
What I may or may not have looked like eating my cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment