Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Drew made out pretty good with the Easter bunny. The Easter bunny never left me toys, only jelly beans and lots of chocolate, but I think the EB felt bad for all of Drew's allergies, and didn't want to be responsible for any adverse reactions. Smart bunny. Drew got cars, a bat and tee, a book and a Magna Doodle. He doesn't quite understand the bat and tee, but Aric has been putting it to good use. As he was opening it, I thought "what was the EB thinking, giving a 16 month old a bat??!



Just ONE peep, pleeeease!
We had an Easter brunch. It was yummy. I am thinking about going back for brunch number 2 soon. We sat on the new deck while I blinded everyone with my pasty white skin.
I have to add, Aric and I colored eggs last night...after Drew went to bed. How horrible is that? It can't be Easter without dying eggs, but Drews allergist doesn't think he should be handling them. We were going to have a vote to see who did the prettiest egg, but we forgot. I think I would have won. It really isn't Easter egg dying without some competition. I did decorate a plastic egg with Drew this morning, he put stickers all over it, then of course, he hid it.

No comments:

Post a Comment