Actually, he is putting Cheerios down through the cracks, then starring at them.
I hit the jackpot today. I found garlic free tomato sauce at Whole Foods! I didn't buy too much, better make sure its edible. I am having no luck with responses from companies to let us know if garlic is in the recipes. Something about "trade secrets". Really? Maybe I will just replicate Hunts tomato sauce in my kitchen once I figure out it has garlic, then mass produce it and sell it out of my kitchen to pay for my kids college. Not a bad idea.
Drew went to the oncologist/hematologist at Children's this week. They eliminated every horrid disease/illness they could think of. So no news is great news. He just has petechia for some odd reason...I guess I will take that answer. They thought maybe it is how he reacts to virus's or maybe he has weak capillaries. He looks great now, so who knows.
I was reading a mag last night and there was an article about insect repellents. Two of the yard repellents were Mosquito Barrier (liquid) and Dr T's (granules) and both use garlic 'a natural repellent'. Who would have thought?
ReplyDeleteS
Hey Janet - I had petechia a couple summers ago and even after biopsies, they were never able to figure out why I had it. BUT it hasn't come back. Soo..maybe it was just a one time thing for Drew too!
ReplyDeleteGoddard Christmas present: canned (no garlic) tomato sauce!