Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ears!


Drew had his ear tubes put in today without a hitch. He did not give out one peep, even after they took him away from us...awake! Of course, as soon as he saw me after the procedure (a nurse was carrying him from the recovery room), he immediately started wailing. He vomited a couple times after we got home, but otherwise seems back to himself. They gave him something to chill him out before they took him away for the anesthesia, I am certain that is why is was so chill. He was gazing at the lights making goofy faces. The nurse said sometimes kids cry or hit when they feel like that, I supposed they feel different and it scares them. Not Drew, he liked being stoned.
Anyone seen this video...? totally funny. Some people think its abuse, but I think it hilarious. If Drew could have talked, I think he would have said "is this real life?"

No comments:

Post a Comment