We pretended Kate was Drew and gave her a sippy.

Then we pretended Drew was the baby and he ate from the highchair.

Drew pretended to be the man of the house

He had a dolly tea party- don't tell Aric

Drew locked himself in storage bin. I pretended not to hear him ask for help. This pic was after I set him free.

Kate continued to dedicate her free time to her exercise regimen



We went on a million long walks, one of which was a run in the pouring rain. We went to the park and hung at grandmas. I got some sun and think I lost 5 lbs from chasing these two around. Oh- but it was fun. (how could I forget- drew pretended he didn't need naps and hasn't taken one since Wednesday..oh, and Kate has figured out how to kneel in her crib and pretend to not sleep) awesome
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment