

I was feeling immense guilt as I had not had photos of Kate taken since she was a newborn. With Drew we did newborn, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months, and one year and two year. We had Olivia do his newborn, 1 year and 2 year. We had a 'free' photo shoot with the Park Nicollet Photographer for his 3 month (it was a deal we got for starring in a fake birthing video...a story for another time), then we did Target for the others. Going to the store/chain photography is so frustrating. Unsure if its really photography- more just like pictures. I always get annoyed after. They just do not capture who the kiddo is. Understandably, Drew isn't exactly smiling in the Olivia pics, and Kate isn't doing her usual face light up smile, but I feel the art of the photo really captures them & how they look to me. I love them!
No comments:
Post a Comment