Wednesday, May 26, 2010

A real post

I seem to just be posting on the fly - with pics from my iphone. I seem to not really have an abundance of time as of late. Or really since I had my first child. Working 40+ hours a week and chasing a 8 month old and a 2 and 1/2 year old takes up some time. Work especially, we have done some "realignment" at a corporate level, I am still gainfully employed. In fact. I feel a bit too "employed". More responsibilities, more people to manage, more time away from my family, more politics. Then I find myself trying to find every moment I have with my kids to be extravagant. Some nights I just want to come home, put on a movie for Drew and just sit. But, we usually end up walking to a park, playing something new, doing some new project...fun stuff. Just super tiring. It should slow down some day. People who have older kids say it actually gets harder with sports, after school activities, etc. Great.

Now for some pics

Not only do we instill a daily regimen for Drew to complete his 'perfect push up', we have started Kate on her own exercise routine.
And 1...

And 2...


Kate LOVES to read. This book is about a baby, lots of babies, who have emotions. It goes something like this "happy baby"...wait it gets more exciting "silly baby"...wait for it..."angry baby" ack!

Hilarious. She is surprised by "peek a boo baby" everytime

If you can't read this title "Dirty Little Secrets from Otherwise Perfect Moms". Yes, it is funny too. Glad he is not reading Maxim.


How cool are these two?!?

1 comment:

  1. These are the cutest pictures of the cutest little kids! How happy they are.

    ReplyDelete