We had pics done last week by Olivia Wagner. Here is a link to her blog where she posted a few for a sneek peek. http://oliviawagnerphoto.blogspot.com/ It is under the blog entry dated 10/29.
Our gallery should be up this week-once it is I will post the link and password. Drew wasn't the most cooperative during the session, he refused to do anything we even considered asking him to do and he refused to don his sweater. Sigh* I suppose we could have forced it, but really, then the pics would have been of him crying. Oh well, Olivia does such great work of capturing who the child is and how they look when they do what they love to do...play and just be themselves, I am certain the pics will turn out great. She also did his newborn and one year pics (the ones in the slide show on this blog). Before I had Drew, I was searching for a newborn photographer, but with little luck, I ended up looking for photographers by searching for wedding photographers(it may have been on theknot.com?) I soon realized that some friends of our also have used her for capturing their little ones. This past summer I noticed a friend I have known since kindergarten also had pics done by her (I recognized her child before I saw the gals pic...her daughter looks just like her). Anyways, she has a studio in Lonsdale, kind of a haul, but worth the time and every penny!
I love the one where he is looking down at here and holding her and of course the one where she is taking a chomp out of his arm and it looks like he is yelling. Precious!
ReplyDelete