Monday, November 23, 2009

The Grad

Drew had his last day of swimming this past weekend. He got his first report card! His teachers gave him all "p's" (=passed) and one "n" (=not passed). He apparently "blew" at bubble blowing. I told drew that "n" really means "nice effort". Who cares if he drank half the pool when he blew bubbles? Seriously. I doubt he'll go to jr high gym class and start drinking the pool water. Or blowing bubbles for that matter.
He made great strides and is ready for the next level. We may take a swim break and take gymnastics this winter ( or I think they call it tumble tots or something). I am betting he'll love it, his dad was a gymnast. Yep. He wore tights. His mom has video to prove it.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment