Monday, October 26, 2009

We had a visit last week from Papa and Grammy Wendy. They took Drew to the last neighborhood farmers market of the year and we got a yummy watermelon. Probably the last melon that tastes good of the year as well...it fit perfect in Drew's trunk.

Two days after they left, Drew came running out of his room with his arms up in the "I don't know" stance and asked "where's Papa?". It took him a bit to figure out he was gone. But don't worry Papa- you have a house on his road rug. He tells us everytime he plays on it "papa's house".

A family pic. We had pics done last week. I haven't seen the results yet..but it should be interesting. Drew wasn't exactly Mr. Cooperative. He was a bit opinionated about what he was going to do, wear and look. oh well, the photographer that we went to does magic, so I think she'll come up with some good shots. I felt like we were a little tornado in her studio. When she posts our gallery, I will add on a link.


Not sure what I was thinking here...


No comments:

Post a Comment