Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I am not certain where my days go?? It's already 10:30 and I am still in my pj's?! I have had breakfast- and Kate is dressed for her day. I am considering taking a shower. Then who knows what we'll do, maybe have a bottle, sit in the swing? Craziness.
Things are going well for us. Drew has moved on like nothing has happened-like he has always had a little sister. He is funnier then ever lately and fun to be around. Last night Aric was putting lotion on his back after his bath and he says to Aric "put it on my backpack" as he was turning over on his tummy. Too cute- back/backpack- same thing right? He says the cutest things and has quite the opinion on things. Overall, he is a darn happy boy.

Kate is sleeping more at night and up more during the day. She eats at 8pm, 11pm and 2am and 5 am. Every 3 hours like clockwork. The only hiccup is after the 2 am feeding, she thinks she needs to be awake. She doesn't cry exactly, just grunts, squeals, hiccups, poo's and coo's. I need to just ignore her so she goes back to sleep- but I can't help but lay awake and listen-thinking she needs to be burped or something.

This is what Kate does after he brother goes to daycare...The yellow is ALL mine!


Kate is giving advice to Elmo...You see Elmo, you need to just cry, and they'll give you the paci.


Aunt Susie came to town this past weekend and we brought Drew to the faux pumpkin patch. He seemed to have a good time- he got his "Five Little Pumpkins" and a pumpkin for him and Kate. He had more fun with Grandpa pushing him around like a king.


No comments:

Post a Comment