Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mac & Cheese aftermath. Maybe I should call it Mac & Squeese. (Cheese+Squash)

Drew got a new train set this week. He LOVES it. It has lots of trains, lots of turns, and hills. His favorite part is the hills. I put the signs and trees away for a while, as he was jamming them down his throat. Not a good thing. We already had to the heimlich once this week, I really do not want to do it again. He choked on a cracker earlier in the week. He actually got limp and turned blue and later we noticed a blood vessel in his eye broke. Pretty freaky. Good thing my CPR skills all came back to me! Sheesh.

Our trip to the zoo from last weekend with Grandma and Grandpa. At times Drew seemed more interested in watching the other kids...

No comments:

Post a Comment