Naptime big boy bed...
Nighttime big boy bed...
The naptime thing was an accident. He just hopped in and I went with it. He sat and read books for 20 minutes, then dozed off. The next night at bedtime, I asked him if he wanted his big boy bed, sure enough, he hopped in and snuggled up to his bear and went right to sleep. The only hiccup was the first night he rolled out, then under the bed...but last night went just fine. The little gid has lots of changes coming with baby #2 in October, so maybe its good to get a big change over with now. Whatta good little man!
oh, I am breakin' out the potty next week...maybe we'll address his algebra skills the week after.
who is going to be laughing when he gets up in the night and writes on the walls in permanent marker, WE ARE!!!:)
ReplyDelete