I find it amazing how we are so devoted to this little tyrant who wrecks havoc on our home, screws up our sleep patterns, breaks our things, left mom with 10 pounds she does not need, and consumes every millisecond of free time. I think it was because of the first blissful 7 months of his life that we could set him on a blanket, leave the room, and return to find everything still in order. Its like he lured us in. Look how cute I am, fall in love with me, then I'll turn 14 months and show them! waa haa haa! And to think...we encouraged him to walk?! How hard can it really be to keep up with a such little person whom most grown ups could out run in a race?? His inseam is not more then a mere 6 inches! If you have had a toddler, I am sure you understand. It is not about speed, its about the duration of the race, and the unpredictable terrain.
Overall, I spend a disproportionate amount of our day averting disasters, we call this being spontaneous. Yep. Just like the good ol' days, pre Drew. (PD we call it)
Maybe he is just getting teeth, or maybe he is testing us. I pray its not his personalty. Well, I am signing off. We are going to pay Grandma a little visit:)
No comments:
Post a Comment