Monday, February 2, 2009

Drew had his immunologist appointment this week, he put him on Augmentin for the next month. Mid-February we go to an ENT to talk about an adenoidectomy and tubes for his ears. The nurse mentioned they do a hearing test first, I'd like to know how the heck they do that? "drew, can you hear me" , "just say yes or no". "raise your left hand when you hear a beep with your left ear". It will be interesting.
This past weekend I had a horrible cold, Drew was being "me" tonight. He got up on the couch, under the quilt and put a tissue to his nose and starting blowing out his mouth (trying to blow his nose). Then he pulls the tissue away and started laughing hysterically. Of course, when I am done blowing my nose, I don't rip the tissue into microscopic pieces and spread them around the house like he does.

1 comment:

  1. Your blog jogs some memories. I remember one little girl who could climb over the chain link fence. The cure was shoes with 'locks' on the ties so she couldn't get them off and get her toes in the fence links. The shoes were to wide to fit in the chain link. Yes, they had locks one could put on shoe laces.

    ReplyDelete