At first I thought this tagging 4th folder/pic thing was a facebook thing. I do not get facebook, at all. I registered this week, I just feel like I am spying on people...maybe that is the point.
This pic was taken in April of 06. It was a 5k at Northwestern Health Sciences University. Aric appears to be look quite macho. If my memory is correct, I did not run this 5k. We had a group of friends who decided to run a 5K a month for the spring/summer. I started out with the first one, then was a "drop out" for the rest. The first 5k I went a tad too fast/over exerted myself and ended up blacking out and requiring oxygen. Ahhh...funny memories. My friends still remind me of that shining moment when "I almost died". Anyways, despite my drama, everyone else had fun throughout the summer getting together for the 5ks and getting a little bit more in shape.
No comments:
Post a Comment