Sunday, July 13, 2008

Hold that pose



I think this is the longest Drew has held still since he was born. He was so interested in Aric mowing the lawn, he just sat there and stared. Then he remembered he could crawl to the door, poor guy has no clue why this invisable force (the screen) was holding him back. I have a feeling we will need a new screen before he hits two.
We had a busy weekend. We went to a birthday party for a friend on Saturday, of course, it was a complete blur for me...I have the WORSE head cold ever. They did yard olympics, to say the least, Drew and I did not participate. I think I got delirious on Saturday night. We missed another birthday party, I think I ran out of gas. Drew's cousins, Ellie, Grace and Lucy flew in today from Georgia. He is going to have a blast with them over the next 3 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment