Monday, July 7, 2008

Drew's trip to Papa and Grammy Wendys

We had a great visit to New England. Drew was a super good boy. He slept like a champ and smile and coo'd on cue.
Drew's first plane ride

Drew's first bus ride

Lots of hugs for cousin Micheil

Lots of hugs for Aunt Laurel

Lots of french kisses from puppy Mikido (I think I spelled that wrong...sorry pup)

A visit from great Aunt Betty

A relaxing dip in the pool at Papa's (ok, not so relaxing, he'll figure this pool thing out)

A pit stop in Exeter. Yes, he had ANOTHER poo incident during the trip. He was in the same outfit for both, I think the outfit is jinks.

A dip in the Atlantic ocean


Hanging out at great Aunt Lil's & Uncle Franks beach house (Papa and grammy holding him)

Hanging with daddy on the porch of the beach house...its hard being 6 months old.

Picking up chicks at the beach (Ava)

Watching great uncle Franks fireworks

The three boys

Playing life size Jenga!

Drew also hung out with his fabulous Aunt Erin! For some reason, I didn't take their pictures together...but Grammy Wendy did...& it turned out really cute.

oh, & here is Mommy, Drew & her new beach house...)

1 comment:

  1. Janet that looks like the picture we took on our short beach walk! You got some great pictures. That was so cute with Ava. I think her dad was trying to fix her up with Drew. He has very good taste! It was so precious when Drew tried to wave when you all were leaving. I envy you guys being able to watch him progress. We loved your visit!!!!!

    ReplyDelete