We found an outfit for Drew's Baptism. I found it at a shop called Half Pint for Kids. It is way better then the silky ones that I have seen (he will look more Amish then like a boy going to his Baptism-I can't wait to put the bonnet on him!).

Drew & I went to garage sales today. I found him some good loot. I did find a seed spreader and a light for the garage that I thought Aric would like, but Drews stuff took up the entire car. Sorry Aric. Drew got a Lego table and a case of Legos (the big blocks) for 4 bucks and a cute little duck toy that you pull. He has wood blocks that he loves to play with. Yesterday, I set up his puppy and a chick in front of him, he handed each of them a block...I think he was sharing.
No comments:
Post a Comment