Wednesday, June 11, 2008

He loves to Drive!




Drew loves his car! We will keep it an indoor toy for a bit, I am a little nervous that he will fall out on the sidewalk. He stays in it well, but he is such a wiggle worm.

I went to the dentist today. Of course, as soon as I have every tool in my mouth, the patient next to me had a seizure. I think my hygientist dropped all his tools in my mouth. Apparently his adrenaline kicked in, because he lifted a cart (that had wheels), out of the way to get to her. Anyways, no cavities for me! I have no clue what became of the lady-they took her in an ambulance. How sad is this...the entire time she is being assessed I am thinking "she thought she was coming in for a simple cleaning, now look, she will have the ambulance bill, they will likely admit her and run tons of tests, she'll have a big bill, wonder what her insurance is". I know I work in healthcare, but the whole system makes me sick. I highly recommend the movie "sicko", it will make you even more annoyed.
I did get the chance to ask about Drews weirdo tooth on the bottom. He said it was not unheard of, it probably separated before he was born. The tooth either split OR it is joined with the tooth next to it. I guess it is common, just not as pronounced as Drews split. So far his top teeth look normal (& straight).

Drew is 6 months old today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment