Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lil' Gid at his best




Actually, he is a bit of a crabby pants. I found that hat randomly, it is a toddler size, but still a bit big for Drews puny head.

I am home with Drew this week, it was my last day of work yesterday. I start my new job as the Director of Rehab at Presbyterian Homes of Roseville, Arden Hills & North Oaks on Monday. I am a bit apprehensive starting over, but it was a needed change. Pres Homes is a large and growing organization. I don't have big plans for Drew & I this week, maybe we'll take another dip in his pool & see if he's had a change of heart. Aric bought a jogging stroller the other day, so we'll maybe take that for a spin or two.

Today we went shopping, I used my cart cover-a cart cover is something I thought was unnecessary and ridiculous. I caved and bought one last week, used it and LOVED it. I didn't get the fancy puffy one, just the simple cart cover like this. I got it on Craigslist...gotta love recycling!

No comments:

Post a Comment