Monday, February 11, 2008

Happy 2 Month Birthday!

Drew went to his doctor appointment this morning. He showed off to Dr. Benson with his neck strength. I swear, I have never seen him hold his head so high while on his tummy! He hardly had a bobble head & kept it at 90 degrees. What a show off! He also rolled to his side from his back, he did all his tricks (of course he coo'd and smiled for her too). He is weighing in at a whooping 12 pounds, and is 23.5 inches long and his head is 15.5 inches. (birth was 8lbs4oz, 21.5 inches long and 14 inch melon). He is in the 50th percentile for head and weight and 75th percent for height. He loved the grape tylenol and the rotovirus vaccine- he wanted more and did not let one single drop get away. I have a feeling he will be very willing to try food once he is 6 months. He seemed very into it. So the sad part, Aric held down his hands while the nurse gave the shots, she was quick. He cried for a minute, then I shoved a bottle in his mouth and he was done crying.
There was a one week old baby in the waiting room, he made Drew look so big- they were wearing the same outfit! Of course, Drews was much bigger!
Drew's 2 month Birthday gift- 3 big shots and he didn't even get a sucker:(

No comments:

Post a Comment