Monday, February 18, 2008

First Day of School


Drew did great! He stayed up the whole day, so he wouldn't miss learning one thing! I think he only slept 2 hours. I hope this changes, or we will never see the whites of his eyes in the evening. I knew he was a daytime insomniac, but I think 10 week olds should sleep more then that? They wrote on his report card that he layed on the floor with the 3 other new babies for tummy time (or what they call "students"). He was so happy once we got home, he just sat on the chaise lounge cooing and laughing at me, I did take a video of it. (oh, his teacher said he spit up all over her shirt...oops) Here is a pic of Drew this morning after he got ready for school, he is holding his lunchbox (full of bottles).

(My first day went well too, I only had 2455 emails to sift through...)

1 comment:

  1. 2455 emails! Wow...welcome back, huh? Way to go Drew on your first day of school!!

    ReplyDelete