Monday, October 15, 2012

{Insert second time gap here}

This time the the time gap wasn't due to a hospitalization-- just being busy. Forget what I said earlier about a work life balance. It's been 6 weeks since I have returned to work, I am almost certain (but won't say it outloud), that I returned too soon. I am so tired all the time, just not quite 100%. We have been busy- Grammy Wendy and Papa came, we had a family of mice move in, I got yet another site (in a nice area vacation spot though), we did the end of summer in 2 weekends, Kate had the cha's cha's for 10 days, & Kate turned 3!....

(this is when the scene gets that blurry back & forth thing and we zip back in time)....August 2012

The harvest. We had cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini, and puny little carrots. Aric & the kids also planted onions, peppers, squash, corn and pumpkins-- but the bunnies ate them. This is Drew & his carrot.

 A trip to the zoo. This was one of my first real outings. I spent the duration of the outing on a bench. Cousin Ellie joined in.

A bird!

 The butterfly garden. This was our first time doing the butterfly garden. We thought Kate was mature enough to not squash the butterflies. Turns out we were right!






Little Miss &  I went to the Disney Store and scored this little outfit. So cute. She admired herself all day in front of the mirror.  We then realized it was a bit too tight-- so we got a red one. It matched her ears better anyways.

 One of the biggest mistakes I have made was buy Kate a dolly that came with fake scissors and a water bottle. I am just waiting for her to give herself a haircut....wait for it.
 Super star!

Sibling love.

 Aric, what move is this?
Whatta big brother.







1 comment:

  1. Ha! I was just noticing the long gap in blogs the other day! I love that Minnie outfit-she looks so happy wearing it too! We miss you guys! Let's have a play date soon!

    ReplyDelete