Thursday, October 25, 2012

September plus

Still in September. These are Kate's daycare cupcakes. Too bad she had the cha's cha's all week and really should not have eaten these. The day of her school birthday party I drove her to urgent care to see if she had a UTI. Turns out she did in a bad way. I had to get a sample from home, then drive BACK to Rogers. This was quite an experience.  She had a poo-pulsion on the way. We spent the first 15 minutes of her appointment crying in the bathroom while we cleansed ourselves of our demons. Then once she was cleaned up (thank GOD for extra clothes) we ran up and down the hall to burn a few calories, then pretended to go on the potty to get a pee sample for 30 minutes while every nurse in the building offered an assortment of bribes. Bottom line- Girlfriend walked out of there with:
Her mom holding a hat (not a winter one but a potty one)
15 stickers
1 bottle of water
an empty urine sample

I managed to wrestle her to the toilet and get her to tinkle on the potty into the hat. Lucky me, I had a great friend who happened to be ACROSS THE STREET (well almost) from the lab and met me to shop and have a glass of  beer afterwards. So it all worked out. Fridays aren't so bad afterall.

Any hoo--- cupcakes.




 Same said friend above meet us at this lovely parade. AND she was in it!! We got priority candy tossing. It was awesome.


Not sure why I take pics of their backs. But this was my memory.


 Mr Magic! Your are WEIRD.  We loved you. We saw you almost every Tuesday until our said favorite restaurant had a wife that did something wrong and you had to close. Shame. (Joe Sensors)
Dear Ann K,
 I can't stand you. Because of HIPPA regulations I cannot get into why. But I will say: if you had a mother in a nursing home and the daughter was a complete A-HOLE to the therapists that helped her get better & to your mother, I wouldn't like you either. Just sayin'. (please note, this has nothing to do with my current org). But I took a pic of you like you were some superstar, so shame on me.


Aric and Steph





Our fashionistas!

 We spent a good portion of our time looking for Gpa.He works for the HD....maybe next year.



Unicycles. Totally normal.





The end.


No comments:

Post a Comment