Wednesday, September 5, 2012

The 4th of July

My goodness sakes. It has been awhile. I will refrain from talking about the present and only refer to the past...as these darn post post backwards. I have to think and post in "book order", much like a medical record. It appears the last post was posted in July...of June.  I plan on providing minimal dialogue and just some pictures.
July 4th, Yes, its Sept 5thish? and I am posting from 8 weeks ago...my have they grown.

Kate and penguin. Last year she was scared s*itless of this thing. This year, she give him a pat. Yes, it Mary Poppins penguin. Duh. Whatta sell!  Oh, she had some mild breathing issues, I self medicated her (she is only 2, can't medicate herself) and cured her in three days.

Because it was 103 degrees on the 4th we headed to none other then the "Mall of AMERICA". It felt patriotic. After naps we went to Gma's and grilled out. Only we took turns tending to the grill...I am not 100% certain we needed to turn the grill on.

Indoor parks are cool.





Hold on!






This was backyard fun with the pool and sprinkler.


Except I didn't take any pictures of the events, just the cool down after.

 Drew did partake in this event. I am pretty certain he was chilling in the pool ignoring my requests for a picture.


No comments:

Post a Comment