Wednesday, September 5, 2012

New England visit

 Drew & his Grammy Wendy. Drew loves Grammy Wendy. He had a blast swimming and playing with his cousins. This year we realized that Drew can touch the bottom of the pool. He had to sacrifice his little toes (they got sore), but I think it was worth it to him. When we got home from NH, we signed him up for swimming lessons.  He has done lessons every year, but this time, we will keep on moving through--we think he will love it. I didn't register Kate, (mom of the year award), but at the time of registration, I didn't think I would be able to be in the water (story for later), so only one child was picked...it was Drew....he's older:)




  Little Miss and her daddy.

Our super fancy hotel. The kids were calling anything new "fancy" all week. We even had a fruit loop dispenser for our breakfast!




More swimming with Aunt Erin. Kate looks like she is going to super soak someone.





 I think this is after Drew fell in the pool. He was a sport-- it builds character.

No comments:

Post a Comment