Whew, its been awhile. Let's see if I can squeeze in a blog entry before the end of the month.
What have the little gids been up too?
In a nutshell (in no particular order)
1. Kate has finally been weened off the floor after having hand foot mouth disease, fevers, hives and being completely babied for a week.
2. Kate periodically has these hilarious (to us) dreams (nightmares) about Woody "getting her".
3. The kids are in love with Mary Poppins. I am pretty certain Drew will be Bert and Kate will be Poppins next year for Halloween. Or maybe I will be Poppins, Aric will be Bert and D & K will be "Jane & Micheal. Banks.
4. Our garden is growing in full swing and we have a tomato & pumpkin growing contest with our neighbors.
5. Drew is almost done with his second season of t ball. He has a buddy on his team, so that makes the bleachers fun for mom. Said friends mom is talkie and fun.
6. I joined a mom club, but skipped the first meeting. Next month, next month. It was a potluck at a church--not 100% my idea of a good time. Really it was the last day of gymnastics-- we couldn't miss it.
5. I got a promotion at work. I am now in the director of all our rehab clinics. 12 in MN & WI and a dotted line to IA. Kinda a big deal...when I realize this...I get anxious. So, I work A LOT. I barely have time to Pinterest. I celebrated by buying some new fancy shoes that really hurt my feet. But my feet look great:)
6. Once again, I am religiously going to the gym. Please let me keep this motivation, PLEASE.
7. Drew is full swing in Pre K. He is sassy, rough, talk backie and loud. Overnight.
8. The kids wear Celtics jerseys to bed on the nights they play as someone in our house is a bit superstitious.
9. We are getting our inside of the house painted. Goodbye weird red wall. Next is kitchen sink and counters and flooring. Then maybe a for sale sign?
10. Ellie turn 10. Double digits baby. We celebrated on her new tramp. Pics later. They are funny. I could hardly feel my legs as I was falling asleep that night.
No comments:
Post a Comment