Drew being goofy in the bath. Washing his grubby Pre K body.
This is my latest Pinterest craft. The Pallet shelf. I have an extra if anyone is interested...;) Its a wine/bottle rack. I didn't want to actually put giant holes in my wall to secure it, so it just sits on the buffet. D & K were arguing today about who made it. In theory, Aric did, but I was the brains behind it all. What is next? Perhaps something out of a Mason jar? A lamp?
Potty times. Kate has had a bit of a slip back with the potty situation.
She was "trained", then "untrained'. This weekend we were all over
it--it's like a do over.
Yes, this is in the backyard, in the ladies castle bathroom.
Yes, this is in the backyard, in the ladies castle bathroom.
Giant Drew. He is so big these days.
This is a game: Where's Aric (i.e Where's Waldo) Let's see if you can spot him below.
No comments:
Post a Comment