Saturday, May 12, 2012

A little of this and that

 What what? Little Kate and her little braids. Oh girlfriend.



 I have had lots of Kate time lately. Spring has sprung, Aric has been in the yard, doing outside things with Drew & Kate and I have been doing our thing.
 Making homemade pizza. WITH GARLIC, pepperoni's and Green Olives. Shhhh, don't tell Drew.


 Auntie Erin gave the kids birdhouses. We finally had a chance to decorate them and find a good spot outside to hang them. Look at Kate's mouth-- she is kissing her bird.


Ah, love the Pre K smile.  The squinty eyes, perma grin smile. Drew is now in Pre K. He says things like "I hate girls"...."'cept I hate girls and I like only some girls...like you momma". Suddenly, in his 5 days as a Pre-K student, he is sarcastic and witty.





No comments:

Post a Comment