Monday, January 30, 2012

Sunday night at the littlest gids

A case of the funnies.







Eatin' dinner


This is my most favorite Drew face. He knows it. He makes these big 'ol happy eyes. He is getting tricky, he'll give me the eyes when he knows mine are evil slits. Notice the fancy tea cup. Yes, we do dinner like that. Lite candle, tea cups, wine...fancy faces.



Again- happy eyes. I just love them.

 A few things to notice with this pic. Drew's really fancy shoes and Kate's daisy dukes. It was 43 today you know. Drew is playing Oregon Trail on my iPad. He told me tonight that we all have Malaria. I think of this as a pre-med lesson. Yes, Drew is pre-med. He told me. Either that, or he wants to be a PT. Then his mommy will hire him. OR-- he will be a hunter/gatherer and live deep deep in the woods. We shall see. I don't think the heels will go with the woods theme. (also take note, he has a Patriots jersey and Cars pants...he is just creative)

No comments:

Post a Comment