Thursday, January 12, 2012

And finally....Christmas.


Back to Christmas. 
The carefully thought out letters to Santa.
 
Kate had to inspect our Reindeer food. She really wanted to eat it. Sparkles and all.


 Sprinkling the food so the reindeer will find our house. We put a tad in each side neighbor yard too-- just in case.
 The search for the pickle. Drew was the second finder. Ellie was number 1. First one to find the pickle gets to open the first gift on Christmas eve.
 I made this. I bet you couldn't tell. It really wasn't that good to eat, but it was cute to look at. It felt Christmasy.



 El is doing snow angels on the glitter from the Kate dress. The dress that is never invited back to any ones house again.
 A more gentle embrace.
 The pickle finder/first gift opener.

 Yes, that is a frying pan, and I am happy about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment