I brought Kate to daycare today, only to turn around and pick her up for a MD appointment that I made in the car a block of daycare. She had this silly little circle rash that looked like ringworm. No fungus for us, but she did have an ear infection. Whoops. Random.
This may or may not be our Christmas Card.
Stud muffin. We have a huge maple in our front yard. We drove in the driveway and 80% of the leaves fell in one day. It was SUPER exciting. We ran in the house, went potty and came back out to play.
Gma's "finger food"
We went to Gma's for our Halloween eve party. We ate good food, played games, carved pumpkins and gave out iPad 2's to Gma's (early bday present from everyone)
Dan seems very intense? Two handed carving?
Yummy Mummies.
Kates is the one on the right. The penned pumpkin. I think the MAD carver was done. Can you find Ellie's?? Drew's has NO eyebrows?? huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment