Saturday, November 26, 2011

Here today, gone tomorrow

 Drew's pre-Thanksgiving day project. A TURKEY!
 The finished project.  When I asked Drew if he was going to eat a turkey, he said "yes, but Susie is going to buy hers at the store". I think that makes it not one of these cute turkeys.


 One of the few pictures I got before my battery died in my camera. Of course, none of any people. Drew wore a tie, Ellie wore a fancy Broadway dress and Kate wore a turkey dress. Aric wore a turkey trot shirt from 1996. Grace was in jogging pants. I am sure they were stylish. They all looked cute. I am sure you can picture it.


 On to the next thing. Christmas threw up in our house on Friday. We had to make Christmas art.
 It took Drew 45 minutes to find all the letters he needed to make this. He sure was a help. Kate missed the decorating festivities- she took a 4 hour nap. That sure was a help.
 Our Kissing ball. Its hanging over a candle, lets hope it doesn't fall. Putting it up was a challenge.
Let the season begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment