Saturday, October 29, 2011

Halloween eve eve morning.

We went trick or treating! It was a beautiful morning. We only had one skinned nose (Kate) We let her out of the stroller when we were done, at the van, and of course, she did a face plant. It was just too crowded to let her run free.  We spent the afternoon carving pumpkins and baking for Kate's school Halloween party (apple muffins- we are bringing the breakfast)

 The Mob on the corner. I guess we were part of the other corner mob.




 One the way home, I glanced in the rear view mirror to see Kate eating something green. Turns out she REALLY wanted her sucker- wrapper and all!

Kates Kitty Kat. Meow! She has been crawling around the house meowing lately, so I thought it fit.
 Drew's "happy jack-o-lantern" "wit da smile" He wanted it to have a mono brow. I vetoed it. I asked him: How many eyebrows do you have? He says: one.  Ok Bert.

Tomorrow is Gma's H-Party. More fun to come!
And today is Grammy Wendy's Birthday! Happy Birthday Grammy!

No comments:

Post a Comment