Friday, September 16, 2011

 I walked into the bathroom and 'lil miss was bathing her baby. She had a wipe and all.
 Kate's first day at her new place. I couldn't really get her to smile. But you get the idea.
 Super uncomfortable driving the boat.
 Super uncomfortable as a passenger. Suddenly, Drew is relaxed.
 Guess it doesn't matter who is driving. Drew, Violet...she doesn't think 3 years olds should be driving boats.
 The only moment they were still for a picture, on the tractor ride to the farm.
 Mom caved and had Daddy buy them lollipops. They were a hit.  I am certain they were $8 a peice (kidding) We may have exceeded the weight capacity on the stroller- but it was fun to share a seat.

 The gang at the end of the day (morning). We are missing Theresa? She likely wandered away like everyone else was all day.  I think Aric was sleeping. Fun day (morning, but felt like a day) at he zoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment