Friday, September 16, 2011

Party time!

 I brought Drew to the store to get Aric's birthday present. Drew picked out a superman t shirt and this lovely card. We had to discuss that we get cards for people because we are thinking of them...not just because we like the card and want it for ourselves. He picked out this Alien card. He has this new weird obsession with Aliens. I love it. Its an apology card. I thought it worked. Of course, Aric liked the Superman T-shirt. I am certain he will wear it often.
 The party scene.


 Drew took this pic of us. He even made sure we were off centered just a tad.






 Then night number two of partying...for our anniversary. Drew is pretty certain it is his anniversary too. It sort of is.
 A little Karaoke. The Singing Machine! I am sure the neighbors were wondering what the heck was going on.



No comments:

Post a Comment