Sunday, February 27, 2011

School starts tomorrow! Ack, I am nervous. More nervous then Drew. Actually, he is just excited. We packed his "pack pack" and I showed him everything in it, "extra" clothes in case he forgets to go potty, his Cars fleece blanket for rest time and his snow gear! We ended up going to a different preschool then originally planned. I found this one after we decided to go the the first...but they did not have me sign the contract...so their loss! That actually bothered me- hmmmm...do you need info about him before he starts? Nope, we will just see you the first day. I thought that was strange. So off to Mt. Olivet School on Monday. They also are part of the Church, the other school just rented a space. The Director has been awesome with emailing me information. We have the whole month menu and have "Marked" it all up- Drew can eat the most of the snacks with the exception of just a few things, and 3 days a week we need to bring a sandwich or alternative main dish as he is allergic to the food served. BUT- he can eat most of the sides, so he'll still get warm food. His first day is Turkey and mashed potatoes- so the only thing he can't eat is the gravy.


We had a busy weekend. We had some serious Wii bowling tournaments on Friday night with my friend Steph. Aric told her all his secrets, then she told me! I am almost "pro" level! Saturday, our friends came over after a day of running around in the snow. We had pizza and played. Madison is Drews age, and Lane is Kates age. Oddly, their personalities match up perfect. Kate and Lane are on the wild side, and I think Drew and Madison said 3 words to each other, but yet had a blast! (they are both very reserved)
I can't believe how much they have changed. Aric looks just too excited. Don't ask why Kate is in a booster seat- she loves that thing. I love it- she can buckle it, but can't unbuckle herself! Grand!





Today Kate had her friend Leah over for some girl time. She had a bit too much boy time yesterday. They layed on Kates bed, talked about boys, watch Jersey Shore, painted their nails and prank called boys from daycare. Ya know, things a typical 1 1/2 year old does. Drew was a pretty good host, he shared his cars with them, even though they use them as occasional teethers.

1 comment: