Drew is 3 years, 3 weeks and 3 days old today. How cool is that? I didn't actually count this out...just noticed on the ticker. I am 395 months old, Kate is 530 days old ( whatta pup). Aric, the old gourd, is 11,868 days old. How old are you today?
Someone had me convinced recently that I was 33, turning 34. What? I did the math and turns out I was wrong. 32 going on 33. Whew. That is not even mid- thirties. Not like I am turning 40 or 60 on my next birthday.
Now where did I leave off? oh yes, first day of school. Great 3 year old smile.

Drew loves his school. They were closed last week a couple days for teacher education. He went to Gma's one day...he had a SLEEPOVER. And went to Rachels on Friday (his previous daycare provider). He said to us in the morning "I don't want to be done with my new kool yet!". Awe, he really, really, likes his new school. He has 2 main teachers, and a float that comes on his teachers day off (they do 4 10 hour days). His favorite "fancy fancy" (aka Fancy Nancy...or Nancy is what I call her). Then there is fun Heather. He also has "the other one". Her name I think is Penny. She is pretty cool. He "gets" to bring his lunch 2-4 days a week- depending on the menu (allergies), but he thinks its pretty cool. They go outside 2 times a day. He is sleeping like a rock each night. Just one week in and he is recognizing his name- stating the letters when we spots them. This is good for him.
Then there is Kate. Sweet Kate. Oh we love her! I complain about my "baby" weight. But really, if it wasn't for Kate, I would have so much more of it (as I am constantly chasing her around). We have been discussing our bedroom situation with the kids (they share...even though we have 4 bedrooms). I think she will be in a crib until she is 5, so really, why plan?


She got herself in this basket. And got herself out.

If you are bored, see how many times you can spot "lambie" in our blog. He likes to sneak in pretty much every pic of Kate. We are weak. We let her carry that damn thing around. (we have 3 of them...they get washed weekly)

Thanks Aunt Erin. Its the best gift ever....according to Kate.
No comments:
Post a Comment