Drew is gearing up for PRESCHOOL! He starts at the end of February. We are taking him out of his home daycare and sending him to a Christian School. (He's on a waiting list for a different one that goes to 4th grade- so hoping he gets in next year so he doesn't have to go to school with thugs if we decide not to sell this year) His old friend Sofie will be in his class- so he already has a friend. I think it will be a big adjustment, but he needs to broaden his horizons. Little miss will stay at Rachels. I did check into the toddler room, but it bothers me...toddlers need to roam, be free, explore their environment. She is not ready for "school" yet. So a bit of an inconvenience bringing them to two places, but worth it for Drew. And I will say it- he is POTTY TRAINED! ok, sort of. He still doesn't ALWAYS initiate- but he hasn't had an accident in over 5 days- and he stays dry at night. Pretty cool for all involved. The doo doo in the underwear was a bit too much for my sensitive gag reflex. (check out his red sox apron- thanks auntie Laurel!)
For the record, I do NOT do this, nor does Aric. Have no clue why he thinks vacuuming in his underwear is OK. Its not.
Drew you're so cute!! You're such a good boy to help Daddy and Mommy with the housework!
ReplyDelete