Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Who's the boss?

I love our conversations these days...

Drew was telling me NO (repeatedly)

Me: Drew, I am the boss of you, its not ok to tell me no
Drew: What mamma? Here's a bus, mama (hands me a matchbox bus)
Me: No, I am the BOSS of you, not a bus. BOSS
Drew: This bus mamma? (giving me a new bus)
Me: No, BOSS, BOSS BOSS (hee hee- wonder where he learns no from?)

Next time you see Kate you may mistake her for a lifesaver...I went on an online shopping spree at Happy Green Bee- they have the cutest organic kids clothing...and at 80% off...how can I resist.
Lifesaver? You decide.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm you are the boss. I am the dictator. I tell Gavin all the time that we do not have a democracy nobody gets to vote, we have a dictatorship where I tell him what will happen and he does it or loses his land. Can you believe that I got a dirty look in the store from some woman who over heard me explain this? Gavin now will try to find something he can dictate too, we have agreed that he can be a gentle dictator to the dogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Patrick was about Drew's age (oh so long ago)he had a t-shirt that said ""I'm the Boss."" One might as well admit it!

    ReplyDelete