Saturday, March 6, 2010

Drew was doing a puzzle this morning. He has one piece left and says "mommy you help me?".
Me: you do it yourself Drew, your a big boy
Drew: no mommy, your the big boy
Me: I'm not a big boy, I'm a girl
Drew: Nooooo, your the mommy

Still have some kind of bug here- Drew has been throwing up since 1 am Thursday. He is much more perky though (I gave him Zofran), but he tossed his cookies once yesterday and once today. Be done already! Kate cried a lot this morning, so we are hoping that she just has gas...hopefully not cramping...she's just too little to get this bug.

We ripped the plastic off our windows so we could get fresh air...our house is gross. I miss people. So does Drew. He got his hat and sweatshirt on this morning, ran to the steps and said "Rachels house, lets go".

No comments:

Post a Comment