Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Pictures Pictures Pictures

I have been a bit L-A-Z-Y posting...and taking pictures. OK, maybe just B-U-S-Y.

Daddys helper. Drew and Aric built a new closet. I should take an after pic. Lots of shelves for all their toys. Super fun. Drew spent the 3 days after this playing in the closet. So much fun when you can see all the toys at once!


Watching the "E.V"

Kate is saying "I want to watch the Olivia! I can't stand Blues Clues!"

As you can see big mouth here, he is yelling/singing something to Mr. Nums Nums the hamster.


Through the window. Its cold out there. It usually is a scream cryfest when he has to come in. This little guy loves to play outside for hours at a time.

Helping mama get ready for the superbowl party. Don't worry people, I made the food, not Mr. Snotnose. And yes, I am wearing pajamas.

Reading "First Words" while he has his "first poop". How darling.

Pretty sure you can't see any privacies here....Kate looks stunned. She seems to get that look often when she is watching Drew. I wonder what she is thinking "my gawd, he's so immature! Playing with a fake submarine, at least the aliens I am playing wiht are real!"

No comments:

Post a Comment