
Drew is a loving big bro. When Kate spits up he brings her a burp cloth, when she crys he brings her toys or shoves (literally) her paci in her mouth. He loves her.

Kate and mr squiggles.

We had quite an eventful evening. Drew poo'd, yes poo'd on the potty today! He has been asking to go and will sit and read for 30 minutes. We practically have to bribe him off. He got a present- of course! He was proud of himself and galloped around the house for awhile.
Kate is getting ready for her 2 shots in this pic. She is in the 95th % for height, 50th for weight (I thought she was a butterball...guess not) She is a tall gal! She's 13 lbs 11oz. (smaller then last week...full diap last week). We got a referral for a plastic surgeon to look at her leg. She has a scar on her thigh she was born with. We thought it would stay small, but it's growing with her. They think she had sone type of amniotic band or attachment to the placenta then it pulled off in utereo and scarred...I don't think they really know. I guess I really don't care either;) we thought we'd go meet this surgeon and if we like her we'd use he for the scalp tuck as well.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
No comments:
Post a Comment