Sunday, February 14, 2010

First bites of cereal! She really didn't get it- but we'll work on it. She still has a pretty strong tongue thrust. Drew insisted on saying cheese for his bites of oatmeal. How darling.


At the aquarium. Drew appears a bit disturbed.

Some pics of lil Kate where Drew isn't right in her face...



Notice how BLUE her hands looks. sigh*. We went through this with Drew at this age. I guess we are not too worried, but I plan to call the pedi's personal line tomorrow and get us in for the battery of tests to make sure its nothing. Drew had the same thing at 5 months, we went to Childrens and had every test possible- all came back good. They diagnosed it as him "clamping down" or basically an immature circulatory system. But, I think we'd feel horrible if it was something and we didn't act on it. She's been doing it for about 1 week or so now. When it happens, she breathes ok, acts fine, doesn't have labored breathing...just like Drew did. It looks scary though.

1 comment: